Ideal for confined work areas, the Series 653 3/4 and 1-1/2 ton models are now some of the most nimble and easiest to operate hoists on the market today.
The Advantages of a Shorter Handle
- Reduces the overall weight of the hoist, making it even easier to carry and operate.
- The smaller handle allows the Series 653 to fit into confined work areas.
- Take full advantage of the 360° rotating handle with less worry of obstructions.
Standard Features & Benefits include:
- 3/4 & 1-1/2 Ton capacities (new shorter handle). 3 & 6 Ton capacities (standard handle)
- Metric Rated
- Standard Lift up to 20 feet
- Compact and portable design allow you to take this rugged hoist anywhere
- Easily transported and rigged even in the smallest work spaces
- Single-handed free chaining feature allows for quick take up and positioning of slack chain. Designed not to accidently free chain while under load
- 360° Rotating handle allows for versatile rigging options when working in confined spaces
- Impact resistant stamped steel frame and gear cover withstands repeated rigorous use
- Zinc plated hardened steel chain provides strength and longer wear life which translates to less down time
- Enclosed Weston type load brake stays clean and dry for positive load positioning
- Double pawl design ensures that one pawl will be engaged at all times for reliable load control
- Standard heavy duty forged safety latches on hooks provide positive and secure load engagement
- Standard powder coat finish for extra protection against corrosion when working in harsh environments
- Comfortable rubber grip provides for extra protection against slippage
- Meets ASME B30.21
- Model - 5310
- Capacity - 3/4 Ton
- Lift - 5'
- Lever Pull to Lift Rated Load - 45 lbs.
- Headroom - 12-5/8"
- Handle Length - 9-1/4"