Web sling shackles are designed to connect synthetic web and round slings to eye bolts and other lifting hardware.
Benefits & Features
- Design factor 4:1
- Web Sling Shackles can be used on web slings from 3 to 6 inches in width ?
- Shackle body: carbon steel, heat treated
- Shackle pin: alloy steel, heat treated
- Finish: hot dip galvanized
- Zinc-plated linch pin comes standard. Cotter or hairpin available on special order
- Tolerances: 1/32" unless otherwise indicated
- Do not point load. The load should be evenly distributed over the entire pin to achieve full working load limit
- Model - M702
- Working Load Limit - 8,000 lbs.
- "P" Size - 0.75"
- "D" Size - 0.63"
- "L" Size - 2.25"
- "W" Size - 2"
- "R" Size - 1.63"
- Weight - 1.7 lbs.