The Coffing PA Model Ratchet Lever Hoist features an aluminum ratchet lever hoist providing high quality and durability. The PA's extremely low handle effort and 360° rotating handle makes it easy to operate, and the one-handed free chaining mechanism provides easy rigging. The PA is ideal for construction and commercial applications.
Benefits & Features
- State-of-the-art freewheeling mechanism allows for quick and easy one-handed take up and positioning of slack chain
RUGGED & LIGHTWEIGHT
- Unit and handle made from high-strength ductile aluminum alloy
360° ROTATING HANDLE
- Provides versatile rigging options
POSITIVE LOAD CONTROL
- The disc brake stays clean and dry, eliminating drifting and backlash for safe and secure load holding
- Hardened steel load chain provides high strength and resists wear
- The alloy steel gearing is heat treated for long life and is lifetime lubricated
- Model - PA-2000
- Capacity - 2000 lbs.
- Standard Lift - 5'
- Strands of Load Chain - 1
- Minimum Distance Between Hooks - 13"
- Handle Length - 12"
- Average Handle Effort - 49 lbs.
- Net Weight - 15 lbs.