Rugged and Lightweight
- Rated loads of 3/4, 1-1/2, 3 and 6 tons, with 5, 10, 15, and 20 foot lifts
- Impact resistant stamped steel housing withstands years of rigorous use
- Compact design makes the LMSC extremely portable and easy to rig
- Through hardened load chain provides high strength and resists wear
Easy To Operate
- Low handle effort is provided by double reduction gearing and short handle with cushioned, ergonomic grip. The result is easy operation with minimal handle effort
- 360° rotating handle provides versatile rigging options when used in confined spaces
- State-of-the-art free wheeling mechanism allows quick and easy one-handed take-up and positioning of slack chain
Engineered For Reliable Operation
- Optional load limiter alerts operator of a possible overload by allowing the handle to rotate without lifting the higher-than-rated load. The load limiter can be field-installed
- Enclosed screw and disc-type load brake stays clean and dry for positive load holding and positioning. Latches on hooks assist load hookup
- Meets or exceeds minimum 4:1 design factor and all requirements of ASME/ANSI Standard B-30.21. All units tested at 125% of rated load
- Model - LMSC-3010
- Capacity - 3000 lbs.
- Lift - 10'
- Strands of Load Chain - 1
- Minimum Distance Between Hooks - 13"
- Handle Length - 14-9/16"
- Average Handle Effort - 59 lbs.
- Net Weight - 24 lbs.