Rugged and Lightweight
- Rated loads of 3/4, 1, 1-1/2, and 3 tons, with 5, 10, 15, and 20 foot lifts
- Unit and handle made from high strength ductile aluminum alloy
- Compact design increases portability and rigging efficiency
Easy & Reliable Operation
- Double reduction gearing and short handle provide lowest handle effort in the Little Mule line
- Provides versatile rigging options when used in confined spaces
- State-of-the-art free wheeling mechanism allows quick and easy one-handed take-up and positioning of slack chain
- Meets or exceeds minimum 4:1 design factor and all requirements of ASME/ANSI Standard B-30.21. All units tested at 125% of rated load
Special Model Features
- Enclosed self-adjusting screw-and-disc type load brake stays clean and dry - eliminating drift and backlash for positive load control. 25° minimum lever stroke allows“micro-inching” load positioning
- Hardened steel load chain provides high strength and resists wear. Alloy steel spur gearing is heat-treated for long life and is lifetime lubricated
- Capacity - 1500 lbs.
- Lift - 5'
- Strands of Load Chain - 1
- Minimum Distance Between Hooks - 12"
- Handle Length - 12"
- Average Handle Effort - 37 lbs.
- Net Weight - 15 lbs.