Engineered for Reliable Operation
- Handle Designed for Overload Protection—Handle bends to warn of hazardous condition and prevent dangerous overload
- Hooks with Latches—360° swiveling hooks equipped with latches for positive load engagement
- Positive Load Holding in All Environments—Double interlocking pawl mechanism assures one pawl is engaged at all times
- Meets or exceeds minimum 4:1 design factor and all requirements of ASME/ANSI Standard B-30.21. All units tested at 125% of rated load
Portable and Durable
- Lightweight and Rugged—Special cast aluminum and zinc alloy housings
- Heavy-Duty Cable—Utilizes preformed and galvanized, extra flexible aircraft cable
- Corrosion Resistant—All stainless steel springs and shafts
- Reduced Wear—All rotating shafts are mounted on bronze bushings
Easy to Operate
- Self-Storing Cable Drum—Provides compact operation
- Easy Load Positioning—Utilizes a double pawl system with multiple pawl stops for precise load adjustment
- Fast Cable Take-Up—Winding wheel provided for quick take-up or positioning of cable
- Open Construction—Allows for easy cleaning and inspection
- Model - 404WNB
- Single Line:
- Capacity - 2000 lbs.
- Lift - 17'
- Hook to Hook (Min.) - 20"
- Double Line:
- Capacity - 4000 lbs.
- Lift - 8-1/2'
- Hook to Hook (Min.) - 27"
- Cable Diameter - 9/32"
- Ship Weight - 16-1/2 lbs.