CM Super Strong Shackles are carbon-type shackles with strength ratings that are 17 to 50% stronger than comparablesized carbon shackles. As a result, these shackles are designed with a 6:1 design factor. Anchor shackles can be side loaded or used for multiple connections.
Benefits & Features
- Manufactured from technically advanced domestic (U.S.A.) micro alloy steel with optimal hardness for strength and ductility
- Shackles show major deformation before failure
- Working load limit and traceability codes shown as permanent markings on body
- All shackles have alloy quenched and tempered pins
- Available in sizes 3/16" to 2-1/2"
- Available finishes include powder coated, galvanized or self-colored
- Shackles meet dimensional requirements and exceed performance requirements of RR-C-271
- Special testing and certification is available upon request at the time of the order ?
- Note: Screw pin and bolt/nut/cotter shackles have a 6:1 design factor. Round pin shackles have 5:1 design factor
- CM Smart ID RFID technology is available as an option on screw pin anchor shackles sizes 1/2" to 1-3/4" and bolt, nut & cotter shackles sizes 3/4" to 1-3/4"
- Model - M655P
- Size D - 1-1/8"
- Working Load Limit - 12 Tons
- Standard Package - Bulk
- Weight - 7 lbs.
- Screw Pin - Orange Powder Coated
- "P" Size - 1.25"
- "E" Size - 1.36"
- "W" Size - 1.84"
- "R" Size - 2.66"
- "L" Size - 4.02"
- "B" Size (Min.) - 2.69"