- Rugged, polycarbonate housing features twist-off dome for easy maintenance
- Compact size allows for a variety of mounting options
- Large parabolic reflector and 55-watt halogen bulb produce an attention-getting 80,000 candelas per Flash
- Permanent and magnetic mount versions available
- Domes are available in Amber, Blue, Clear, Green, and Red
- Five-year warranty
Sentry beacons combine a large parabolic reflector and a brilliant 55-watt halogen bulb to produce an attention-getting 80,000 candelas per flash. Sentry beacons are available in two rotator speeds (95 and 175 flashes per minute) and 12 or 24VDC versions. All models meet SAE J845 Class 1 requirements. The Sentry beacon, built with non-corrosive material, is also easy to maintain. It features a locking “twist-off” dome and all components are field replaceable without tools.
The light itself has three mounting options:
• “Permanent mount” with a vibration absorbing neoprene pad
• “Magnetic mount” with a 10-foot cord and a cigarette lighter plug adaptor
• “Pipe mount” with a 1/2-inch female thread
For high vibration applications, an optional vibration mount kit can extend the service life of your Sentry beacon (see accessories and kits).