The 3AA Haz-Lo® is a compact, long running, high performance LED headlight. This headlight has
been engineered to meet the stringent requirements of Division 1 hazardous locations, while
maintaining exceptional light output and run time. The headlight is packaged with an elastic head
strap and a rubber hard hat strap.
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- 120 lumens measured system output, 6,800 candela peak beam intensity, and 165 meter beam distance, runs 11 hours
- Three "AA" alkaline batteries (included)
- Push-button on/off switch easy to use even when wearing heavy gloves
- One meter impact-resistance tested
- Package includes both elastic head strap and rubber hard hat strap
- Intrinsically safe – Class I, Div 1
- L x W x D: 1.88" x 2.5" x 3.08" (4.76 x 6.35 x 7.82 cm)
- 7.1 oz (202 g) with batteries and head strap
- Available in yellow
- Limited lifetime warranty
- RoHS compliant
C4® LED technology for extreme brightness.
Impact resistant housing – 1 meter drop test verified.
Parabolic reflector produces long range brilliance and smooth uniform beam pattern.
Package includes both elastic head strap and rubber hard hat strap.