- Meets lighting needs for a “up close” work when seeing details is important
- Features 7 white 5mm LEDs with three lighting modes:
- 7 LEDs for a soft flood light for tasks at arm’s length: 120 lumens, 900 candela peak beam intensity, 3.5 hour run time
- 3 LEDs for light without the glare and longer run times: 45 lumens, 375 candela peak beam intensity, 10 hour run time
- 1 LED for extended run times and when a less intense beam is ideal: 13 lumens, 100 candela peak beam intensity, 55 hour run time
- Push-button switch is easy to use when wearing gloves and is recessed to protect it from inadvertent activation
- Powered by 3 “AAA” alkaline batteries (included)
- Low-level battery indicator visible in the facecap of each light
- Red LED flashes when battery voltage is low and batteries are near the end of their usable life
- LED is located in the reflector in between the “Low Batt” marking and functions while the light is on
- 90º tilting head features a robust ratcheting system; prevents neck fatigue
- Durable, co-molded rubber body
- IPX4 rated for water resistance; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Includes elastic head strap and rubber hard hat strap
- 5.5 oz. (156 g)
LED technology for extreme brightness.
Low Battery Indicator – Red LED flashes when battery voltage is low and batteries are near the end
of their usable life. LED is located in the reflector in between the “Low Batt” marking and
functions while the light is energized.
IPX4 rated for water resistant operation.
2 meter impact resistance tested.
90º tilting head.
Rubber hard hat strap. (Included with purchase)