- Winner of Outdoor Life’s prestigious 2013 Editor’s Choice Award
- Meets lighting needs for both close-up and distance work
- Features center C4® LED and three ultra-bright white 5mm LEDs
- C4 LED for super-bright light with useable range: 4,000 candela peak beam intensity; 80 lumens; 126m beam distance; 5 hour run time
- 3 ultra-bright white 5mm LEDs for bright light and longer run time: 385 candela peak beam intensity; 35 lumens; 39m beam distance; 10 hour run time
- 1 ultra-bright white 5mm LED for extended run times and when a less intense beam is ideal: 120 candela peak beam intensity; 11 lumens; 22m beam distance; 53 hour run time
- Push-button switch is easy to use when wearing gloves and is recessed to protect it from inadvertent activation
- Powered by 3 “AAA” alkaline batteries (included)
- Low-level battery indicator visible in the facecap of each light
- Red LED flashes when battery voltage is low and batteries are near the end of their usable life
- LED is located in the reflector in between the “Low Batt” marking and functions while the light is on
- 90º tilting head features a robust ratcheting system; prevents neck fatigue
- Durable, co-molded rubber body
- IPX4 rated for water resistance; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Includes elastic head strap and rubber hard hat strap
- 5.5 oz. (156 g)
C4® LED technology for extreme brightness.
Low Battery Indicator – Red LED flashes when battery voltage is low and batteries are near the end of their
usable life. LED is located in the reflector in between the “Low Batt” marking and functions while the light
IPX4 rated for water resistant operation.
2 meter impact resistance tested.
90 degree tilting head.
Rubber Hard Hat Strap (included in purchase).