- All-LED lightbar – work lights, takedowns, alleys, and S/T/T (stop/tail/turn) lights available
- Available in 45", 53", 61", and 70" lengths
- Traditional 9-conductor cable
- Independently controlled front and rear flashing
- (8) selectable flash patterns, (2) flashing modes
- LEDs offered in Amber, Blue, Green, Red or White
- Top domes offered in Amber, Blue, Clear or Red
- Solaris® LED reflector technology
- ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry™) technology
- Five-year LED warranty
- SAE J845 Class 1 (Amber, Red) Class 2 (Blue)
- NFPA 1901 (on specific models)
Legend® LPX Discrete lightbars feature Federal Signal’s distinctive technologies—Solaris® LED reflector technology and ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry™) — at an economical price.
The traditional cable lightbar meets LEDs
The LPX Discrete lightbar has a traditional 9-conductor and is an all-LED lightbar that can be custom configured with features including stop/turn/tail, alley, takedown and work lights. The lightbar comes equipped with (2) flashing modes with (8) selectable patterns and the front and rear of the bar can be independently controlled.
Fit for a variety of applications
Available in 45", 53", 61" and 70" models, the Legend LPX Discrete lightbar is fit for a variety vehicles and applications. Additionally, the Legend LPX Discrete lightbar offers superior light output that meets SAE Class 1 J845 approval that helps to increase work zone safety.
Upgradable in the field
For added flexibility, ROC upgrade kits are available to add additional LED colored modules in the field. These can be added with ease to the center sections of 53", 61" and 70" Legend LPX Discrete lightbars.