Federal Signal has released the new MicroPulse™ Ultra 1220 Dual Color light head. With its low profile design, the MicroPulse 1220 offers a Wide range of mounting options, such as any flat Vehicle surface and can be used with existing MicroPulse brackets. The Dual color light head has 18 Flash patterns and can operate from a 12-24 VDC power source. MicroPulse 1220 light heads can be synchronized to Flash simultaneously or alternately.
- Super low profile design offers Wide range of mounting options
- Surface mount, 24-LED warning light
- Multi-voltage input 12-24 VDC
- 18 selectable Flash patterns
- Single/multi-unit synchronization
- Includes Black bezel and gasket
- Optional bezels available in chrome or white
- Same mounting holes as existing MicroPulse 12
- Suitable for external and/or internal mounting applications
- SAE J595 Class 1, SAE J845 Class 1, CA Title 13 Class B
- Three-year LED warranty
- Ships from University Park, IL
The advanced high-output LED light head can be programmed to operate as a single unit or in synchronization with multiple MicroPulse light heads. Built-in flash patterns enable multiple vehicle perimeter lights to be either synchronized in the same pattern or in opposite sequence.
Built to Stand Up to the Most Punishing Conditions
The MicroPulse Ultra lens is made of UV resistant polycarbonate to protect against harsh conditions. Models include a fully encapsulated water-proof housing, which provides a barrier against moisture and condensation. All MicroPulse Ultra perimeter lights are backed by Federal Signal’s comprehensive three-year warranty.
A Versatile Solution for Supplemental Warning Light Application
Suitable for external and/or internal mounting applications, the MicroPulse Ultra comes in many colors, including Amber, Blue, Green, Red and White, as well as split-color combinations. Models come standard with a black bezel and are also available with an optional chrome or white bezel.