Federal Signal announces the release of the new MicroPulse Wide Angle surface mount warning light. This new product utilizes 9 LEDs and contains a specially designed reflector that spreads the light to 180 degrees. Made with a UV resistant polycarbonate lens and internal Flasher, this versatile light can be mounted anywhere you need additional off-axis warning.
- Utilizes 9 LEDs; 180 degree light spread
- Available in Red, Blue, White, and Amber
- Perfect for mounting on push bumpers, rub rails, side mirrors, and spoilers
- 12 Flash Patterns
- UV resistant polycarbonate lens
- Black bezel included with light, optional chrome bezel available
- Synchronizes with other MicroPulse products
- Three-year product warranty
These perimeter lights are ideal for mounting on push bumpers, rub rails, side mirrors and spoilers of first responder and work truck vehicles. MicroPulse Wide Angle models are available in Red, Blue, White and Amber, as well as split-color and dual-color combinations.
Highly effective warning light.
MicroPulse Wide Angle lights can be programmed to operate as a single unit or in synchronization with multiple MicroPulse light heads. Built-in flash patterns enable multiple vehicle perimeter lights to be either synchronized in the same pattern or in opposite sequence.
Built to last.
The MicroPulse Wide Angle lens is made of UV resistant polycarbonate to protect against harsh conditions. Models come standard with a Black bezel and are also available with an optional Chrome bezel.