The Scene Light is an industrial-duty, rechargeable, completely portable high lumen flood
light that can be fully deployed in less than 30 seconds. The Scene Light uses six (6) LEDs
and wide pattern reflectors to produce a uniform flood pattern with two (2) selectable
beam widths and three (3) light output intensities. The Scene Light’s telescoping pole
and rotating head extend to an overall height of 72 in. Onboard stabilizing legs can be
deployed for high wind or uneven terrain environments. System ships with a heavy duty
shoulder strap, AC charger and 12VDC cord. Ideal for field maintenance, inspection of
construction sites and remote equipment, military operations and general scene lighting.
- Six C4® LED and wide reflectors produce a uniform flood pattern
- Three user-selectable outputs:
- High for a super-bright flood beam: 5,300 lumens; 410m beam; runs 4 hours
- Medium for an intense beam and longer run time: 2,500 lumens; 292m beam; runs 9 hours
- Low for when a less intense beam is ideal and for longer run time: 1,300 lumens; 215m beam; runs 18 hours
- Selectable diffuser settings for two beam widths
- Optimum peripheral illumination for scene lighting; 90° swivel neck allows you to aim the beam where you need it for task lighting
- Sealed lead acid batteries, rechargeable up to 500 times
- Batteries will continue charge while operating directly from an AC or DC power source so you can be confident that you will always have a light when you need it
- Indefinite run time on AC or DC external power with the supplied power cords
- Integral D-rings allow attachment of the included shoulder strap
- Design allows for the light to be used in confined spaces and rugged terrain
- Balanced design and easy setup:
- Less than 30 seconds for full deployment
- Pole extends to 72”
- Cord built into the pole to avoid snags
- Stabilization legs provide balance on uneven surfaces
- Lead acid batteries provide ballast and stability
- 25 lbs (11.3 kg) provides weight stabilization, but is light enough to carry
- Packs to a compact size (22”; 55.88cm) for easy stowage
- High-impact thermoplastic housing; weatherproof construction
- IP67 rated; dust-tight and waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Designed to resist 40mph wind continuous in all directions with head fully extended
- Available in Safety Yellow with AC and DC charge cords and shoulder strap
- Assembled in USA
- Limited lifetime warranty
4® LED technology and circuit to provide regulated light output throughout battery life.
IP67 rated; dust-tight and waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
Designed to resist 40mph wind continuous in all directions with head fully extended.
Serialized for positive identification.