Omega™ is the first waterproof, breathable outerwear product that combines high visibility worker conspicuity with protection from the thermal hazards associated with an electric arc flash and hydrocarbon flash fires. Omega is designed for today’s rugged work environment.
- Removable Winter Liners Available
- ANSI 107 Class 3 Compliant
- Fall Protection Access
- Stain & Soil Release
- Electric Arc Resistance
- Flash Fire Resistance
- Reduces Worker Heat Stress
- Designed With Premier Features
- Gas & Electric Utility Transmission & Distribution
- Telecommunication & CATV Workers
- Storm Restoration
- Electrical Maintenance
- Meter Service
- Electrical Switching
Omega 5000 Items: 9 oz/yd2 Omega FR outer Shell; Nomex® knit inside
Following items come standard with: hood-in-collar, nonconductive zipper front with Velcro storm fly front, fall protection access, 2 side entry pockets, tool belt slit with zippers, liner attachments, 3M Scotchlite 2" reflective trim around chest, shoulder harness and biceps.
- 5503JNFY Navy/Fluorescent yellow waist length jacket
Following items come standard with: Klein Tool pocket on right thigh, reinforced knees, non-conductive leg zippers with overfly, 3M Scotchlite 2" reflective trim at calf and ankles:
- 5001PFY Fluorescent yellow elastic waist pant with drawstring, snap fly front.
- 5001TFY Fluorescent yellow bib style trouser with snap fly front, quick release suspender self-material system.
- Removable Winter and Arctic Liners Available – transforms raingear into a 4-season garment
- ANSI 107 Class 3 Compliant – maximizes worker visibility
- Fall Protection Access – allows for easy use of fall protection harness
- Stain & Soil Release – allows garment to remain clean and highly visible
- Chemical Splash Resistance – minimizes burn injury from splash exposure of certain chemicals
- Electric Arc Resistance – minimizes burn injury from an electric arc flash
- Flash Fire Resistance – minimizes burn injury from a hydrocarbon flash fire
- Water & Wind Proof – protects workers from the elements
- Breathable & Lightweight – reduces worker heat stress
- Designed With Premier Features – maximizes worker functionality
- Multi-year Life Cycle – reduces overall program cost