MCR Safety stocks a variety of ANSI rated safety vests for your high visibility needs. With an assortment of styles and colors, you can choose a garment that ensures that you show up in a variety of complex backgrounds. It can be a matter of life or death, so be seen in MCR Safety's Hi-Vis apparel. The FRMCL2L is a flame resistant safety vest made with GlenGuard® solid lime modacrylic/Aramid Blended fabric with FR reflective stripes. The FRMCL2L vest features three pockets, D-Ring access slot on the back, durable gray binding and a hook and loop front closure. The ANSI Class 2 vest also meets ASTM F1506 and conforms to NFPA 70E- HRC1 specifications with an Arc Rating of 5.4 cal2/cm.
- FR Solid Modacrylic/Aramid Blend fabric, fluorescent lime
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Class 2, Type R compliant
- 2" Silver FR Reflective Stripes
- FR Hook and Loop front closure
- Conforms to NFPA 70E, HRC1, arc rating 5.4 cal/cm², meets ASTM F1506
- D-Ring Access for fall protection harness