For 20 years, ArcLite™ has been the standard for arc protective rainwear. Designed specifically for utility workers who may be exposed to electric arcs, ArcLite is lighter, softer and more comfortable than the competition. With a feature packed design, ArcLite is the most popular foul weather product and sure to meet the needs of the demanding electric utility industry.
- Arc Rated – ASTM F1891 & NFPA 70E
- High Visibility Rated –ANSI 107 Type R, Class 3
ArcLite™ will be YOUR choice for FR rainwear.
Light and comfortable with the protection you need to get the job done.
Features & Benefits
- Arc and Flame Resistance – Minimizes burn injury from an electric arc flash
- Waterproof – Provides resistance to water penetration
- Lightweight – Increases worker comfort
- Soft, Flexible – Maximizes worker movement and comfort
- Designed by Linemen – Increases worker functionality and acceptance
- Limited Chemical Splash Resistance – Minimizes burn injury from splash exposure of certain chemicals
- Electric Utility
- Electrical Maintenance
- Storm Restoration
- Meter Service
- Electrical Switching
- Telecommunication workers
- CATV workers
ArcLite™ is the most popular foul weather product designed specifically for utility workers who may be exposed to electric arcs. With a feature packed design, ArcLite is sure to meet the needs of the demanding electric utility industry.
ArcLite™ 1000/1500 Items - 8 oz/yd2 FR Synthetic Leather PU/PVC
Following items come standard with: two pockets with Velcro® closure, non-conductive zipper front with dual over flies and snaps, Nomex® mesh ventilation system, fall protection access, Velcro® tab type wrist adjusters.
- 1503J Waist length jacket, 3 piece hood-in-collar, 3M 2" reflective trim around chest, over-shoulder harness, around biceps and around hood, ANSI 107 Class 3 Level 2.
- 1503C 48" length coat, 3 piece hood-in-collar, 3M 2" reflective trim around chest, over-shoulder harness, around biceps and around hood, ANSI 107 Class 3 Level 2.
Following items come standard with: quick release suspender system, fly front with snap, Velcro® tab type leg cuff adjusters
- 1501T Bib style trouser, 3M 2" reflective trim around calves and knees, ANSI 107 Class E Level 2.
Fabric: Nomex® E89
Moisture Barrier: FR Synthetic Leather PU/PVC
Finished Weight: 8 oz/yd²
Seam Construction: Dielectrically Welded
Color(s): Yellow (Y), Fluorescent Lime Yellow (FY), Fluorescent Orange (FO), International Orange (BO)
Reflective Trim: 3M™ Reflective material
Electric Arc Data ASTM F1891:
Y: Arc Rating (ATPV) 12 cal/cm²; HAF 80%; Breakopen > 36 cal/cm²
FY – Arc Rating – 7.2 cal/cm²; HAF – 76.3%; Breakopen – 30.6 cal/cm²
FO – Arc Rating – 7.9 cal/cm²; HAF – 78.6%; Breakopen – 30.6 cal/cm²
BO: Arc Rating (ATPV) 16 cal/cm²; HAF 84%; Breakopen > 36 cal/cm²
FY and FO – HRC 1
Y and BO – HRC 2
Chemical Resistance: Resistant to most acids, salts, and alkalies
Visibility Data ANSI 107: Fluorescent Lime Yellow and Fluorescent Orange 1500 Series are ANSI 107 Class 3 Level 2 compliant