BUCKALLOY™ BLACK CLIMBER:
The BuckAlloy™ Black climbers are the most durable aluminum climber in the industry and most cost effective lightweight climbers made in the U.S.A. These climbers provide strong, lightweight comfort for total confidence while climbing.
GRiP (Gaff Ridge Position) technology: “Climb like the old timers but feel comfy like the new guys,” says one Journeyman Lineman who has worn the BuckAlloy™ Climbers with GRiP technology.
- GRiP keeps the gaff pointed toward the heart of the pole, which promotes the ease of climbing and more natural upright position.
- Aids in preventing cutouts, allowing for better, more comfortable setting of the foot and arch.
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- The BuckAlloy™ Climbers are rated to 350 lbs. and exceeds ASTM F887 standards.
- Unmatched comfort in an aluminum climber and lightest aluminum climber available.
- Dowel & Screw design allows for easy gaff change out.
- Alloy blend contributes to superior product life cycle.
- The ‘T’ shaped aluminum ribbed construction adds strength to the climber.
BLACK HOOK & LOOP CLIMBER STRAPS:
- Manufactured from soft, pliable 1 3/4″ nylon, which is an increase in surface area for added comfort to the top and back of your foot.
- This foot strap offers an increased surface area for added comfort to the top and back of the foot.
BLACK CUSHION WRAP PADS:
- This Buck Cushion Wrap Pad features soft padding and a comfortable feel for all-day use.
- The angled insert provides unmatched stability and prevent the shank from chafing your leg.
HI-VIS GREEN MAGNETIC GAFF GUARDS:
The kit features the Buckingham Magnetic Gaff Guard. This gaff guard is skyrocketing in popularity throughout the industry and what better way to get your hands on a pair than through buying this kit!
- Hi-vis green makes it easy to find in the field.
- Magnet keeps the guard securely attached to your gaff.
- Material: Aluminum
- Gaff Type: Pole
- Gaff Material: Steel
- Gaff Attachment Type: Screw / Dowel
- Gaff Angle: 16°
- GRiP: Yes
- Shank Type: Straight
- Stirrup Type: Straight
- Stirrup Width: Standard
- Sleeve Length: Standard
- User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- Standards: ASTM F887
- Made in USA: YES