The New Lightweight Design EZ Squeeze™ with Tough Rope offers superb Wood Pole Fall Restriction capabilities and easy one handed outer strap adjustment through use of Buckingham’s patent pending WebGrab™ with the New BuckHorn Adjustment Lever. This new component allows EZ length adjustment of the outer strap, without the need for the user to remove their weight from the device. With just a flick of the wrist, users can adjust the strap in and just tap the BuckHorn™ to adjust out.
- Buckingham's new wear-resistant Tough Rope is constructed with an energy absorbing nylon core, red braided polyester inner core cover (red wear indicator) and an abrasion and heat resistant Technora outer jacket that eliminates the need for a wear guard. No more jamming of your wear guard!
- The New EZ Squeeze™ also features a New Loop Handle on the outer strap that provides a more ergonomic position for the user’s hands while ascending or descending.
- Through the use of the BuckGrab™, the EZ Squeeze™ features easy one handed adjustment of the inner rope strap, and based on user’s preference, can easily be configured to use a rope or web strap.
- One disconnect point when climbing over an obstruction.
- Easily used by right or left handed users, the Buckhorn™ can be installed on the opposite side of the web grab to accommodate both right and left-handed users.
- Red warning center within straps to facilitate visual inspection for excessive wear.
- 3600 lbf. gate rated hardware.
- Its modular design makes it easy to change out worn or damaged components or straps in the field.
*Because of its numerous available configurations, the EZ Squeeze™ fits many climbing styles and needs.
*This unit is rated for a 350 lb. user when fully equipped and is manufactured, tested and inspected to meet the applicable requirements of the ASTM F887 standard.