An OX BLOCK™ Clevis Top that features a 4? x 5/8? adjustable sling, orange hook and an 80? OX HOOK™ handline assembly.
The OX BLOCK™ is a rope snatchblock with an integrated friction bar used for:
- Snubbing loads.
It allows the rigging professional to handle loads with greater control. When lowering loads, tension is transferred from the worker to the OX BLOCK™.
- The patent pending OX BLOCK™ replaces standard handline blocks, parted blocks and various snatch blocks.
- Has greater WLLs than blocks of similar size.
- When configured with optional pulleys, the OX BLOCK™ can be used to create a 4:1, 5:1 or 6:1 mechanical advantage reducing the amount of force needed to lift heavy loads.
- The advantage of the pulleys used by Buckingham is the swivel side plate that allows for quick and easy rope installation without removing the pulley from the connecting device.
- ASME B30 Compliant
- Material: Lightweight Aluminum
- Length: 10.5?
- Width: 2?
- Gate Opening Capacity: 1.5?
- Weight: 9.7 lbs.
- Adjustable Sling: 4? x 5/8?
- Handline Assembly: 80? OX Hook™
- Connector: 1706 Snap
- MBS: 6,000 lbs.
- WLL: 1,500 lbs/ft.
- MBS: 10,000 lbs.
- WLL: 2,500 lbs/ft.
- OX Block™ Standards: ASME B30 Compliant
- Made In USA: Yes