ForceFlex® technology incorporates a patented, multi-injection molding of the lens with a flexible Thermo Plastic Urethane (TPU) frame. Due to this construction, it can achieve a military ballistic level impact resistance at over 1000 feet per second. The TPU material allows the frame to flex and fit individual faces from large to small. All ForceFlex® safety glasses meet military MIL-PRF-31013 clause 220.127.116.11 for high velocity impact protection and exceed ANSI Z87+. This achievement benefits consumers by providing unparalleled levels of protection. The dual material temples combine Thermo Plastic Rubber (TPR) for comfort and polycarbonate for durability. MCR Safety's Forceflex® eyewear is engineered to provide the highest level of innovation for consumers that demand the very best in safety.
- Patented mult-injection molding of the lens and frame
- Allows the frame to flex and fit faces from large to small
- Exclusive Duramass® scratch resistant coating
- Rugged polycarbonate lens filters 99.9% of harmful U.V. rays
- Dual purpose storage/cleaning bag