Our Thinsulate Lineman Pac has become very popular with those who work in the milder weather condition. Lined with a removable Thinsulate/wool/cambrelle liner, this boot is an excellent choice for those looking for a slimmer alternative to felt pacs. Equipped with our dual steel shanks, the Thinsulate Lineman Pac provides your arches with support unmatched by any other lineman boot of its kind. Our 100% handmade waterproof bottom has an added layer of polyester and polyamid incorporated in the pure natural rubber to resist cracking and extend the life of the boot. If you’re a lineman who works in slushy, cool conditions, this boot was made for you. Come standard with a claw-lug sole. Vibram sole available.
- Dual Steel Shanks for Climbing Support
- Thinsulate Liner for Mild Conditions
- Industrial Grade Rubber Bottoms
- Rebuildable for years of service
- Available in 10”, 12”, and 14” Heights
- Plain Toe: Sizes 6-14 (whole sizes only)
- Steel Toe: Sizes 7-14 (whole sizes only
FITTING TIPS: Hoffman Thinsulate Pacs tend to run small. Add 1 size to your current shoe size. (i.e.: size 9 or 9 1/2 would order a size 10).
Model L12 (Non-Steel Toe)
Model LST12 (Steel Toe)