• Forged alloy heat treated hooks.
• Forged steel swivel tees, yokes and shackles.
• Can be furnished with bronze bushings or roller bearings.
• Opening feature permits insertion of rope while block is
suspended from gin-pole.
• 3” thru 18” 418 and 419 blocks have exclusive bolt-retaining
spring to assure no lost bolts.
• Can be furnished with S-4320 hook latch.
• Pressure lube fittings.
• 3” - 10” feature dual rated Wireline sheaves.
• Fatigue rated.
• 4-1/2” and larger are RFID EQUIPPED.
• Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including
identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature
requirements. Importantly, these blocks meet other critical
performance requirements including fatigue life and material
traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26