S-3319 hooks are specifically designed for use with synthetic rope winch lines in the power / utility industry. The hooks have several unique features, such as a rope guard to protect the rope and a "spool" to distribute the load evenly and give the rope maximum life. The weight of the hook also provides a good amount of overhaul weight to keep the line properly tensioned without being too heavy so as to cause damage.
- Designed for utility trucks using synthetic rope whip lines or bull lines
- Design of hook provides needed overhaul weight
- Spool and shield design protects the rope, keeps the rope positioned correctly on spool and gives a wider bearing surface for better load distribution and less abrasion
- Forged alloy steel, Quenched and Tempered
- Suitable for infrequent, non-continuous rotation under load
- Low profile hook tip uses the standard S-4320 Latch Kit?latch can be added or replaced even years after a hook purchase