Honeywell 9099 Miller Relief Step Safety Device (12 pc) (43" Length) (400 lbs. Max. Working Load)
The Miller Relief Step Safety Device alleviates the effects of orthostatic intolerance, also known as suspension trauma.
- OSHA states that potentially fatal suspension trauma can occur within minutes while waiting for rescue after a fall
- Average fall rescue time is 15 minutes
- When used, the Relief Step Safety Device provides support and enhances blood circulation until rescue – permitting the ability to move and flex leg muscles
- Small and lightweight; the Relief Step Safety Device attaches to any brand full-body harness
- Utilizing two (2) Relief Steps (one for each leg/foot) assures greater comfort until rescue is completed
- Low profile design eliminates hindrances or hang-ups
- Consists of a box of 12 Relief Step Safety Devices
- Confined Space
- Fall from height
- Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA standards
We sincerely believe that our fall protection equipment is the best in the world. Our products endure rigorous test to ensure that the fall protection equipment you trust is manufactured to the highest standards. Miller fall protection products are tested to withstand normal wear and tear, but are not indestructible and can be damaged by misuse. Our Limited Lifetime Warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear or abusive treatment of the product. In the unlikely event that you should discover defects in either workmanship or materials, under our Limited Lifetime Warranty, we will repair or replace the product at our expense. If a replacement is necessary and your product is no longer available, a comparable product will be substituted. Should a product issue surface, contact us at 800/873-5242. Manufacturing specifications are subject to change without notice.